Important Vendor Information
- ALL set up will take place on Friday, June 8th from 10:00-6:00
- Flying Miz Daisy Vintage Market is indoors and will be held rain or shine.
- The Hangar is climate-controlled and there is free Wi-Fi for our Exhibitors.
- We will provide network and login information during set up if requested.
- Exhibitors need to create their own inviting, unique, curated storefront space.
- Pipe & draping is permitted and canopy frames are allowed WITHOUT tent tops.
- PLEASE take advantage of the electricity available and bring your own extension cords & power strips. The Hangar can be dark in some areas so LIGHT up your spaces to make them stand out.
- Loading dock and roll-up door access will be open during set-up and teardown only.
- Costa Mesa/Orange County Fire Code requires that aisles remain clear.
- OC Fair and Event Center has a strict NO SMOKING and NO PETS policy.
- Exhibitors will receive (2) exhibitor passes to wear for entry and in the booth. Any changes or booth sharing must be pre-approved
- Each Exhibitor will receive (1) parking hangtag good for both event days (value $16 each).
- If additional parking hangtags are needed for your staff, they can be purchased in advance for $8.00 for both days. (1/2 off the normal price)
- We must have the request no later than May 21st. Otherwise all parking is a daily fee of $8 per OC Fair and Event Center.
- Exhibitors are permitted to park their trailer or truck overnight.
- RV Overnight Access is available and can be booked directly with Claudia (714) 708-1590 for $40/night.
- Exhibitors are required to have a California Seller’s Permit. Vendors may only sell twice in a 12-month period without the required permit.
- FMD crew will be available to assist customers with purchases to their vehicles at the pick-up area located at the back left side of the Hangar.
- Indoor storage will be available for SOLD Merchandise to hold for Customer Pick-up. Customer’s purchases will be tagged with a ticket and the customer when picking up items must present the stub.
- There will be a shuttle to transport FMD customers to and from their vehicles both days!
- Security staff is on-site 24 hrs. along with security surveillance to ensure vendor's goods are safe overnight.
- Gourmet food truck and Spectra Catering will be inside on the right corner of the Hangar offering snack items and a complete bar service.
- High Tide Coffee Co will be onsite in the back of the Hangar.
We’re looking forward to an amazing event and will be in touch soon with exciting news & updates.
Please note the following 2018 event dates:
- June 9th & 10th (Sat. & Sun.)
- Sept. 7th & 8th (Fri. & Sat.)
- Nov. 9th & 10th (Fri. & Sat.)