It’s hard to believe that we’re past the mid-point of January already--seems like the December show and Christmas JUST happened. The good news is that means the Spring Flying Miz Daisy show is only 41 DAYS away! With that said, we've got some great new features that we think you'll like. If you came to the August or December show, you know that there was always a Flying Miz Daisy staff member in sight to help, store your purchases, load your cars or just shoot the breeze.
You spoke and we listened because our exhibitors and customers are the most important variables to the FMD equation.
- We’ve added an hour of VIP Early Bird entry on Friday morning from 9 am – 10 am. This will give a limited amount of guests early access to the show for that hour. To keep the crowd to a minimum, we’re capping the sales, so buy now so you don’t miss out.
- These tickets can be purchased on the regular ticket page, select: FRIDAY ONLY Early Bird VIP.
- Tickets are officially on sale through Eventbrite a secured site and is located on our website under the Ticket tab. Buy online ahead of time and skip the lines!
- PARKING! We’ve moved the FMD customer parking to a much closer lot, which makes the hauling of goods to your car so much easier. This was something we fought tooth and nail for and we’re so happy we could come to a resolution for all of you. Remember to carpool :)
- Parking will still be $8/carload, this is something we unfortunately cannot change and all customers at the OC Fair & Event Center must pay.
- We’re bringing in gourmet food trucks from LA and Orange County to accommodate everyone’s tastes and budget. The food truck scene is booming right now, and we’re really excited to add that element to the event so come hungry!
- High Tide Coffee and their green vintage VW bus will return again in March to keep everyone caffeinated, too.
- The Hangar will provide a full alcohol bar as they have in the past two shows, so we’ve got your tummy covered from every angle.
- We’re making moves to elevate our promotion and marketing for the show and get the word out all throughout So. California. This will translate to bringing in the best exhibitors in the vintage resale industry with the most engaged customers in the area for a better overall experience.
- More exciting news to come!
See you soon!